The 6 States that will Dominate Weed Sales in 2020
With some form of legalized cannabis available in 32 states and Washington, D.C., Money Morning reports that six states are expected to deliver the highest predicted earnings. None of these are a surprise to industry insiders, but the numbers might be.
The article lists the following states and earnings, as predicted by American Marijuana.
- Nevada – $639 million in marijuana sales.
- Massachusetts – $729 million in marijuana sales.
- Oregon – $954 million in marijuana sales.
- Washington – $1.64 billion in marijuana sales.
- Colorado – $1.76 billion in marijuana sales.
- California – $3.1 billion in marijuana sales.
Money Morning goes on to analyze each of these states and their sales data, in the article.